Inner Peace Retreat
Wouldn’t it be nice to escape reality for a few moments to relax without guilt?
Having a busy schedule, working 9-5, starting a business, or juggling family life while trying to find a balance for it all and still manage to catch a breath seems to be a miracle that fails to happen.
Do you feel like you are always tired but not doing enough, like you are a burden on people if you ask for help?
Do you wish to just cuddle with your favorite blanket reading your book and not having to engage in small talk with energy-draining people? At the same time, you might feel guilty if you stop, so you keep going, disregarding your body’s signals to slow down.
You want to take the next step in your personal development, but you are unsure if you should really do it and how to go forward with it.
You are in constant search for your purpose because you know there is more to life, and you are meant for much more.
The things you’re doing are not really serving you and are not getting you any closer to your life’s purpose. Working that corporate job will only help the company in the long run and tire you down.
You are very driven and hardworking, always committed to your growth but something is keeping you stuck…
You’ve lost count of the books you’ve read, the podcasts you’ve listened to, and the YouTube videos you’ve watched to get you the answers you’re looking for.
All of this information that you keep feeding your brain and still it’s not quite enough.
You push yourself to learn more because you believe the more you learn the better position, you’ll be able to produce better results.
Overthinking and overwhelm become a new norm for you and anxiety and stress creep in.
These feelings of inadequacy remain with you and you don’t know how to get rid of them fast enough…
I’ve been there, done that… A little bit about me.
Hey, I’m Joana!
Biomedical Scientist, Certified NLP practitioner, Mindfulness Facilitator, and Online Empowerment Coach pursuing my purpose of helping busy, overwhelmed go-getters find their own purpose and create a life that they are proud of with freedom and peace of mind.
I am originally from Portugal, and I’m living in the UK. Initially, having to speak a second language all the time was a major thing for me.
I felt like I needed to be perfect, have no accent at all, and have an amazing vocabulary range. It was exhausting, and by the end of the day, I would just get in bed and skip dinner because I was so burnt out.
I felt like I needed to fit in and blend into the background.
It was only when I stop doing this that I found my true self. Being different is great if you want to leave your mark in this world. To achieve greatness, one must go outside the norm.
But before finding myself and my purpose, I was in a very similar position than you:
- Lost in overwhelm, overthinking and people-pleasing
- Living a life not meant for you (not aligned with your values making you feel like a fraud)
- Lacking confidence and unaware of your own worth
- Being afraid of taking risks (that would get you to your dream life) because of what others might think of you, fear of rejection and failure
- Feeling shame and guilt for wanting more from life!
But most importantly…
Afraid of succeeding and how that could change your life.
Somethings that might be causing this:
- Procrasti-learning – basically self-sabotage in the form of learning. You keep yourself busy but not productive
- Consume all of the FREE content on personal growth but never actually invested in yourself
- Compare yourself to others on social media or your own life (family, friends) and feeling like you’ll never be as good as them
- Believing that you’ll lose yourself and your true identity if you take the right step towards your personal development that will show you your life’s purpose and how to fulfill it
You know you are meant for more, but you don’t know how to get there and stop overthinking it.
You long for a plan and a framework that helps you remain accountable and on track to building your freedom in alignment with your values.
You may be wondering:
“Why can’t it just happen today?! I wish I had the answer already instead of going over it in my head all the time”
“What exactly is my purpose?”
“Do I need to just conform and be grateful for what I have?”
“How can I find time for myself when I have so much to do?”
“Do I need to go back to school and study business to start my own thing?”
“How can I turn what I’m good at into a full-time thing that enables me to sustain myself and give me freedom?”
“How can I have more confidence and self-esteem?”
Having to decide what to study in school and then deciding my degree in University and deciding the section of my profession I’d like to work in was overwhelming! So many decisions that make a huge impact on your life and none of them I felt good and certain about.
I knew I couldn’t be a biomedical scientist working in the lab forever!
Something inside me told me that I had so much more to offer to this world and I could help so many people.
When I decided to start my own coaching business, I had no idea where to start from so I just went by trial and error.
I started with no niche, helping everyone I could think of.
Then I decided I wanted to work with millennials close to burnout, then I moved to the relationships niche helping introverted women only to realize that I was helping them a lot on mindset blocks that they had with self-esteem and self-worth.
So, I decided to pivot it to help busy, driven and ambitious individuals who have perfectionist tendencies and are dealing with overthinking and overwhelm to regain control over their lives and build freedom and peace of mind and a life they can be proud of by reprogramming their
subconscious mind with Neuro-linguistic programming techniques and Mindfulness practices.
I use NLP as it aims to understand the way people organize their thoughts, feelings, language and behaviors in order to get the results they do. It offers people a framework to model brilliant performances achieved by geniuses and leaders in their field.
I mostly apply it to personal development and to get you the life you dream of!
I’ve decided to embrace my uniqueness (weirdness?) and follow my intuition!
It’s so amazing to be your authentic unapologetic self! So peaceful also!
I know what it’s like to dread the alarm clock and the time to get up for another day where you have to pretend you enjoy your life!
So, I was tired of this feeling and hired my first mindset coach and it was lifechanging!
That experience allowed me to:
- Enhance self-awareness – be conscious of my inner dialogue
- Regain control over mental states and emotions
- Reduce overwhelm and overthinking
- Understand my worth and contribution to society
- Stopped procrastination and self-sabotage
- Found my purpose and how to live it
- Take active steps towards building a life with financial independence and freedom to do as I please with peace of mind and guilt-free
- Working in alignment with my values and needs
- Gain confidence to show up fully and help my audience
- Have freedom to decide when, where and how to work
- Get crystal clear on the steps I need to take to get me the live I want to have
This took me less than 3 months to do! It seems like a lot I know, but it is totally possible when you set your mind to it!
The 3 secrets that separate the ultra-successful go-getters from the burnt out, busy and stressed crowds:
The most self-assured, confident and assertive driven high achievers have all these three things in common.
- They have a plan that is tailored to their needs, specific, measurable and achievable that they can follow with ease and excitement
- They have a mentor to keep them accountable and on track on this plan and to dissipate any mindset blocks that might occur along the way
- They are integrated in a community that elevates them, supports them and pushes them to expand their comfort zones to new levels
All of this combined gives them the secret sauce to a life well lived filled with confidence, clarity and freedom to be who they want to be without fear and shame.
If you are ready to commit to your personal development to:
- Uncover what is stopping you from living your dream life
- Obliterate any limiting belief of not being worthy and capable
- Understand your thought process and learn new ways to optimize it
- Recognize patterns in your life that are not serving you
- Identify goals and create aligned action plans to achieve them
- Stop the need to please others and start living a life YOU are proud of
- Stop procrastination and become proactive on your goals
- Learn how to calm your mind, become less overwhelmed and break the overthinking cycle
- Have the framework to guide you to your goal
- Overcome social anxiety and peer pressure
You can stop looking, this is it!
Some feelings are totally normal, like:
- Fear of judgement, rejection and failure – after all you don’t want to be seen trying let alone failing miserably
- Not confident on what you can offer the world – you are enough and are meant to do this (even if it is scary and uncomfortable at first)
- Worried about the time it will take you to make the mindset shifts necessary and if it is going to be a waste of your energy – it only works if you commit and put in the work! Your results are proportional to your effort.
- Being unsure of what you’re meant to do if not what you’ve been doing for so long
- Afraid of making changes because you fear what people might say (your family, your friends, your partner)
- Afraid of it being a waste of your money because you fear to fall into your old ways again or because you think it’s selfish to invest in yourself
Growth is scary and very subjective, but it can still be measured. You’ll learn how to make god use of your intuition, be proud of your journey and excited of what’s yet to come!
It takes a minimum of 18 days to create a new habit with an average of 66 days. So, imagine how much different your life could be just 3 months from now…
Imagine you had the self-love, self-confidence and assertiveness united with a great sense of self-awareness. How would this affect your relationships and your overall life?
Imagine you had the certainty in your words, the assurance of your self-worth and the understanding of your life’s purpose.
How much faster could you build amazing relationships and grow your bank account?
Imagine being able to help people with your message to the world, being someone respected in your community. How much more peace of mind you’d have and how much freer your life would be?
So, if you are someone who recognizes the importance of investing in self-care, personal development strategies with clear, easy to follow steps and techniques to reprogram your brain and give you peace of mind…
Check out my 1:1 coaching service:
Inner Peace Retreat
This is the 12-week coaching program that will turn your life around from feeling ashamed, overwhelmed and burnout to confident, intuitive, authentically you and proud of the life you’ll build.
It’s perfect for go-getters who seek real connections, long for understanding, and wish to pivot their lives to live in alignment with who they truly are.
In INNER PEACE RETREAT you’ll get:
- 12 weekly 60-minute 1:1 coaching sessions on Zoom – personalized and live guidance
- Tailor-made framework for your journey – so you can keep track of your progress
- Recordings of your sessions
- Text and email support – so you can contact me anytime you have questions, need some help, or just want to share a great insight!
- Video lessons with the theoretical knowledge you need to get you started on your journey
- Comprehensive interactive accountability worksheets, tools, and check-ins every week – to support you in your achievements each week
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Who is this program for?
- You are ready to seek guidance from someone who has been through what you are going through and has overcome it successfully
- You’re ready to get uncomfortable and dig deep to uncover and overcome what’s stopping you from living your best life
- You’re ready for big transformations in all aspect of your life
- You want freedom, calmness and peace of mind
Who is it NOT for?
- Someone who’s looking for quick fixes with no effort input whatsoever for massive transformation
- Those not willing to fully commit and receive feedback and guidance
- You’re comfortable in your life at the moment
- You are not ready to commit to weekly 1-hour calls
- This is not your top priority
Check out what my clients say about working with me:
Your investment is $1,999 USD
Flexible payment plans available:
Sign up and receive an amazing BONUS – Personalised guided meditation track!
Your other options:
- You could continue to consume free content forever – Follow my Podcast Mindful Introvert on every podcast platform!
- You can take a 2-day group workshop that costs you $200 USD and gives you nothing but less money in hand.
- You can spend hours reading business, wellness, spiritual guidance, personal development books (taking you time, energy, and money).
- Hop on 10 discovery calls with different coaches in the hopes of getting some answers that way (wasting your time and giving you frustrating moments).
While these may and probably would help, they’re crazy expensive and very time and energy consuming
Never mind the fact that none is guaranteed to be effective for you.